1. I heard that Musina is known for its heat. Do you have aircons in the room?
Yes, each chalet is equipped with an air conditioner. But you can also cool down in the swimming pool at the central lodge.
2. How long is the drive from Pretoria?
Approximately 5 hours, depending on the number of pit stops on the way.
3. What time may we check in?
Officially after 14:00, but you are welcome to negotiate the time of arrival with Anita when you finalise your plans. If at all possible, we will try to accommodate you.
4. Do you have WiFi facilities?
Nope, but cell phone reception is reasonably good (Vodacom, MTN & Cell C). We sometimes struggle with data connections, but MTN is reasonably reliable.
5. Do you have a tv in every room?
There is a communal TV in the Eco Bar in the lodge. It has DSTV and as such no one will miss out on a ‘big game’ on a Saturday afternoon!
6. How far is Adansonia Eco Lodge from Musina? And from the Beitbridge border post?
Approximately 16 km from Musina and from there it is another 10 km to the border post.
7. What else is there to do in the vicinity?
You can take a day trip to the Kruger National Park – entering at the Pafuri Gate, or go and explore the Mapungubwe National Park and World Heritage Site . Another great outing is to go and relax in the hot mineral springs at the Tshipise Forever resort.
8. Do you cater for my special dietary needs?
If you have special needs, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients. The chef will braai/cook/prepare any dish based on your specific instructions.